Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The John Miller Program with Candy Churilla January 27

Our first guest this Sunday is comedian Rob Brackenridge. Rob tours regularly for the U.S. troops and his television credits include Comedy Central's "Make Me Laugh" and "Stand-Up, Stand-Up." He is a favorite at the Improv, the Comedy Store, and Catch a Rising Star.

Nitin Kant performs in the upcoming “Pundits with Punchlines” show. Nitin says, “I make people laugh because of the pain I suffered as an Indian and the pain I suffer as an American, and generally the pain I suffer as a human being. Because I suffered all this pain, I can make you laugh. Once you laugh, my pain goes away, and I laugh, and we all laugh together, and the pain is released into the sky, and we become one with the Universe.” If he were Deepak Chopra, you would have to pay to soak in his special wisdom. Listen to him for free on the next JMP!

Also joining us is Adam Parris, who was born in May of 1977...upside down. We have no way of knowing the impact of this introduction to the world, but those involved with modern medicine determine that it must be profound and far reaching. His humor is introspective, experiential, and yet accessible to anyone with a pulse. To a growing number of audiences in the San Francisco Bay area and abroad, it is contagiously funny.

Tune in!
Listen to the John Miller Program this Sunday night at 10pm!
87.9 FM in San Francisco and Los Angeles or PIRATECATRADIO.COM or FCCFREE.COM every Sunday night at 10pm!

Call in 415-626-6180

No comments: